From 17 to 19 May 2022, Healthy Mind took part in an emblematic event in the health sector: the SantExpo exhibition. During this meeting, the actors of the field, regardless of their place of practice, come to share, exchange and discover the innovations of tomorrow. New technologies, state-of-the-art equipment and professional practice experiences are brought together in a single space. This year, Healthy Mind shared a stand with other companies from our accelerator, AxelTim. How did the event go? Let us take you behind the scenes!
1. What is the SantExpo 2022 exhibition?
Every year, healthcare professionals gather at a unique event in Paris, Porte de Versailles. For three days, the SantExpo exhibition becomes the rallying point for all the players in the sector, who come to discover the new dynamics in the field, figure out future influences and meet potential partners. This event is truly the gathering place to take the pulse of the sector.
The 57th edition of SantExpo was all the more awaited as the Covid-19 pandemic has led to profound changes in the health sector and the emergence of new needs. Labelled as part of the PFUE 2022 (French Presidency of the Council of the European Union), the exhibition brings together professionals from all over the continent with the aim of reflecting on the building blocks of European health and facing up to global health risks.
The theme developed by the FHF (French Hospital Federation) was clearly established this year: “Health, Europe’s new frontier?”. As a result, discussions focused on the ecological transition, data protection and research.
With this guiding principle in mind, SantExpo 2022 featured 550 speakers, 250 presentations, over 25,000 visitors and 650 exhibitors. We were part of the stands at this event alongside other companies in the AxelTim ecosystem.
If you haven’t heard about this stage of our development and would like to find out how we joined this digital business accelerator, you can find all the explanations in our press release.
2. A stand shared with companies from the AxelTim ecosystem
Healthy Mind had already participated in previous editions of SantExpo, before the health crisis period. However, this 2022 session had a particular aspect as we joined the AxelTim shared stand alongside other digital and IT solutions (information technology) at the service of corporate health:
- Solware Group: a company that offers scalable and robust software to meet the challenges of everyday professional life. Their Livia life course software, for example, adapts to the needs of nursing homes and structures for people with disabilities with a secure solution and intuitive ergonomics.
- Qualinea: an association under the law of 1901, recognised as an Organisation of Defence and Management (ODG) since 2015. Within this framework, it develops and contributes to the implementation of several specifications in order to protect and enhance a product.
- Tmm software: a digital solution to secure patients’ care pathways and facilitate their management through two devices, ApTeleCare, a remote medical monitoring system from pre-admission to post-operative and MultiMed, a multimedia entertainment and medical information proposal for the patient in their hospital room.
- Synelience: a digital services company that provides resources and skills to support the digital and responsible transformation of players in the sustainable economy.
The AxelTim ecosystem brings together several innovative e-health solutions to transform the healthcare system and we are delighted to have been able to join them this year at SanteExpo 2022.
3. Focus on the Healthy Mind stand
The Healthy Mind stand took the form of an e-showcase at SantExpo 2022. In order to provide a comfortable demonstration, we set up two chairs with accessible virtual reality headsets. Visitors came to discover our device during 5-minute immersions.
Compared to our experience two or three years ago, the most notable difference was that the visitors were already familiar with the principle of virtual reality. The demonstrations allowed us to go further and to explain more quickly how the device works and, above all, how to implement it in each professional practice.
During this event, we also had the opportunity to present a preview of our new environment: the magic archipelago. The trials of the various professionals who came to visit our stand enabled us to collect precise feedback that will be used to enrich the development of this new virtual reality software.
Next to this area, we also put two screens with specific information scrolling on them. People who were waiting for the demonstration, or those who were just passing by, could learn more about our environments, our product and its various use cases.
Would you like to discover our Healthy Mind device during a demonstration? Don’t wait until 23 May 2023 to try it out at the next SantExpo exhibition, we remain available to organise a presentation and answer your questions about the specific needs of your practice.