Information on the site
Application of Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy
- Company: Healthy Mind – SAS with a share capital of €71,812.00 – Registration number at the RCS Paris: 833 226 608
- Registered office :
- Head office address: 11 Rue de Lourmel 75015 Paris
- Mail and telephone: email@example.com / +33 7 87 69 45 07
- Host: One.com – 57 Rue d’Amsterdam Paris 75008 France
- Publication manager: Timothée Cabanne – firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 7 87 69 45 07
In France, law n° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995 protect personal data.
Healthy Mind collects information that the user enters when he/she wishes to be kept informed about Healthy Mind news (newsletter registration) and when he/she requests a demonstration of the virtual reality solution. This information enables us to send you the newsletters you have subscribed to and to contact you to organise the requested demonstration. You can modify your subscription preferences for our newsletters at any time or declare that you do not wish to receive newsletters from Healthy Mind by contacting us. A note is also added to each of our emails. No personal information of the user of the site is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium to third parties.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site and is also used for various traffic measurements.
What types of cookies are used by healthymind.co.uk and why?
Cookies can be classified into four categories according to their function and purpose: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and cookies for marketing purposes.
- Functional cookies allow a website to store information that the user has already entered (such as user ID, language choice or location) in order to provide personalised and enhanced features to the user.
- Strictly necessary cookies are, as the name implies, necessary to browse healthymind.co.uk websites and to use basic site functions, such as the delivery of anonymous session identifiers to group several matching requests to a server.
- Performance cookies: Through analysis, we gain insight into your browsing behaviour and can thus learn more and make our site more user-friendly. These cookies do not record any information that could identify the user personally. The information collected through these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Performance cookies aim to improve the user-friendliness of a website and thus enhance the user experience.
- Cookies for marketing purposes: these cookies allow us to optimise our marketing campaigns based on your browsing behaviour on our website. They are often associated with the functions of third party websites.
How do I block cookies?
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer to refuse the installation of cookies. Procedure for blocking cookies:
Chrome: Go to Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings (bottom of the page). Click on the Content Settings button and then tick the box “Block cookies and data from third party sites”, click on OK to validate.
Firefox: Go to Menu > Options > Privacy tab. Set the “Retention rules” menu to “Use custom settings for history”. Uncheck the ‘Accept third-party cookies’ box.
Microsoft Edge: Go to Menu > Internet Options > Privacy tab and the Advanced button. In the ‘Advanced Privacy Settings’ window, check the ‘Override automatic cookie handling’ box and then select ‘Decline’ in the ‘Third-party cookies’ column.
Healthy Mind is a registered trademark. Any reproduction, use or affixing of the aforementioned trademark without the prior authorisation of Healthy Mind is prohibited, in accordance with the provisions of article L713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code. It should be noted that the photographs on the www.healthymind.fr website are considered to be intellectual works that are protected by copyright. Any unauthorised use of any of the photographs constitutes an act of counterfeiting as provided for in article L335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code. In general, the data, programs, musical samples, texts, information, logos, visual identities, images, whether animated or not, and their formatting appearing on the www.healthymind.fr site are the property of Healthy Mind or of third parties and are therefore protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code. All Internet users undertake not to use them and not to allow anyone to use these contents for illegal purposes. Any representation or reproduction, total or partial, permanent or temporary, on a computer and/or paper medium, and by any means whatsoever (in particular by framing*), of any of the elements of the www.healthymind.fr site or of the services offered, without the prior and express agreement of Healthy Mind is prohibited, and constitutes an act of infringement, which may result in civil and/or criminal penalties. Only hard copy printing is authorised for the purposes of private copying for the exclusive use of the copyist within the meaning of article L122-5 2° of the Intellectual Property Code.
*The act of capturing the content of pages of an Internet site to transfer it to one’s own Internet site by means of a hypertext link, making the said content appear as one’s own.
Applicable law and competent courts
This website is governed by French law. Only the courts of Paris have jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.